Color Commander Color Commander

Praise allah!

Did you add a nuke like I suggested? I lost before I could upgrade again. The bomb was more fun when I had almost unlimited money. lol

Clock Crush Clock Crush

I H8 TEH COCK CREEW!

THOSE FUCKING DICK SUCKER BASTARDS, I HATE CLOCKS! ALL CLOCKS SHOULD GET RAMMED UP THE ASS WITH ILLWILLPRESS'S PEN0R! I LAFF AT THE CLOCKS AS I RUN THEM OVER IN THIS GAME, GOD GAME!
(triangle, golden, and navy go squish. lol)

Foreverkul responds:

THATS RIGHT, KILL THOSE SILLY CLOCKS!

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

very very odd...

BUT FUN AS ALL HELL! fifened!

:D
Fun fun fun!

a a

Sweet Jesus!

That giraffe could really jump high! Very fun, especially at 10:30 with caffine, awesome.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

ha, beat it!

I really don't want moses to cap my ass, so I'll just shut up.
Very fun game, but kinda easy. I used the pistol for a long time then went right to the rocket launcher, then to stars of david. Had the giant rocket thingey before level 30. Anyway, great fun!

GoreClock's Escape GoreClock's Escape

AAAAAAH!!!!

PICLOWNJEW!!!!

PineyGlock Saves Xmas PineyGlock Saves Xmas

yay christmas

Fun game. So is piney glock santa? =)

Thanks for voting, RevolutionaryClock!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.32 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 12% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.96 votes!
The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!
You gave this entry a 5!
Thanks for voting, RevolutionaryClock!
You gave this entry a 5!
You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!
Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

PineappleGlock responds:

indeed

Avoid t3h walls V2 Avoid t3h walls V2

lolz

kinda fun. Difficulty was kinda inconsistant though. Nice work

ClockSmash v0.8 ClockSmash v0.8

roffle

Great fun, and the background music is crazy. Very nice work!

Thanks comrade! :)

Flying Spaghetti Monster Flying Spaghetti Monster

I SEE THE LIGHT!

I have often had dreams of the great Flying Spaghetti Monster... Last night, in a tomato sauce filled dream the Flying Spaghetti Monster told me to visit newgrounds and look on the front page. This is, for sure, the greatest game ever.

PlasmicSteve responds:

Your dreams have come true. And mine too.